Reservas y cancelaciones del
Camping La Trapera
To book a pitch or accommodation, the client must contact and check availability on the desired dates. This can be done through the booking system on the website, by telephone or in person.
If free, the client must provide the management with his or her personal details and the booking will be made provisionally. In order for the reservation to be effective, a deposit of 50% of the stay must be paid in advance by credit card/transfer/deposit. The client has 24 hours to make the deposit.After this time the booking will be cancelled, meaning that the client has decided not to book. The rest of the amount will be paid at the entrance to the campsite, at the time of check-in.
If the customer would like to change anything in his bookingPlease inform us before the day of your arrival and if you expect to arrive later than the closing time of the reception.
If you arrive at the campsite the day after your booking, you will not be credited for the day not used, just as if you decide to leave before the contracted day of departure.
In case of cancellation of a reservationof the advance payment, the following percentage shall be reimbursed:
- 95% if 30 or more days' notice is given.
- 50% if 15 days notice is given.
- 0% if less than 15 days notice is given.
The minimum stay for accommodation bookings depends on the season and the accommodation chosen.
- BUNGALOW check-in time FROM 14:00h.
- Check-in time PARCELA FROM 12:00h midday.
- BUNGALOW check-out time BEFORE 12:00 noon.
- Check-out time PARCELA BEFORE 12:00 noon.
There is a deposit of 50€ for ALL accommodation. It will be paid in cash on arrival. If everything is correct at the end of the stay, the deposit will be returned in full. In case of damage or lack of cleaning will be deducted from it.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the accommodation.In case of non-compliance, the deposit will not be refunded.
- It shall be left clean and collected as delivered.clean kitchen utensils and rubbish deposited in the containers provided for this purpose.
The formalisation of a reservation presupposes the acceptance by the client of the campsite's Internal Regulations and the general rules for reservations.