Frequently asked questions about the campsite
General questions about the campsite
Of course! We are a pet-friendly campsite and pets are welcome in our accommodation at a cost of 10 €/animal/night. In the case of the campsite, pets have a cost of 3,50 €/animal/night. It is compulsory that within our facilities animals are leashed and controlled at all times. In order to guarantee everyone's rest we ask owners to be responsible.
The last two km of access is via an unpaved dirt track. On some occasions (due to rain, etc.) the track may be in worse condition, but any slow car can drive up it.
All accommodations accept children, always respecting the maximum number of guests in each accommodation. The number of children and their age will be indicated at the time of booking.
WIFI is available in the central building. There is NO WIFI in the accommodation. Coverage depends on the company contracted and the mobile device.
Prices depend on the type of accommodation, number of people and the season. They range from 60 euros to 195 euros.
Questions about reservations and cancellations
To confirm the booking, the 50% booking fee must be paid. Payment is made through the payment gateway on our website or by bank transfer. The remaining 50% is payable on the day of arrival at the time of check in.
Yes, of course! Here are some facts about our cancellation policy:
- If the reservation is cancelled 30 days or more before the arrival date, La Trapera will refund 95% of the deposit paid.
- If the reservation is cancelled 15 days before the date of arrival, La Trapera will refund the client 50% of the deposit paid.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 15 days before the date of arrival, La Trapera will refund 0% of the deposit paid.
- The establishment reserves the right to cancel any reservation due to meteorological, technical or major causes, and may choose to relocate the reservation to a new date at a later date once the impediment is over, or cancel it if necessary. In case of cancellation, the full amount of the reservation will be refunded.
Questions about check in and check out
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with a confirmation document explaining how to enter the complex. Once inside we will be waiting for you at reception to check you in and accompany you to your accommodation/plot.
- CampingCheck-in is from 12 noon and check-out until 12 noon (it is compulsory to leave ALL facilities). Late check-out is possible on request, subject to availability and subject to a surcharge (specified in the rates section).
- AccommodationCheck-in is from 14:00 (subject to availability) and check-out is until 12:00. Late check-out is only possible in the Suites, on request, subject to availability and subject to a surcharge (specified in the rates section).
Questions about accommodation
In the booking section, by entering the desired dates in the calendar. Our calendar is always up to date.
Yes, we work with renewable energies, so we ask for responsibility from our visitors, making responsible use of the facilities, electricity and water so that together we can be more efficient and demonstrate that responsible tourism is possible.
All our accommodations have a full private bathroom.
Yes, all accommodation is equipped with towels and bed linen. Towels can be changed for stays of more than 5 nights.
The bungalows and suites are equipped with a hot and cold split air conditioner. The safari tents have a pellet cooker but no air conditioning.
No, although we always try to adapt to the customer's preferences.
We have cots available for the accommodation on request, subject to availability and assuming a surcharge (specified in the rates section). We also have high chairs in the restaurant.
All accommodation has a kitchenette and is equipped with a coffee machine, a microwave and a small fridge. You will also find basic kitchenware (plates, glasses, cups, cutlery, frying pan, casserole, napkins, bread bin, colander...).
Questions about the plots
No, plots are chosen by customers on a first-come, first-served basis.
All plots have a minimum size of 60 m² and are provided with electricity and drinking water.
The sockets are 30 amps, and the plugs are in each plot.
The soils are grass and stones. Pegs can be driven in.
Questions about the Pradoluengo area
In the La Trapera complex there is a bar and restaurant whose opening hours we recommend you consult and reserve a table in the dining room. Other nearby bars/restaurants are in Pradoluengo, the village where we are located. You won't need a car to get there.
You can visit our section "what to do in Pradoluengo" to see the possible options.
Pradoluengo has a bank, supermarket, chemist, hairdresser, bazaar, bars, restaurants and small local shops.